Behind the scenes we model economy both with micro economical factors, such as business to business sales, and combines it with macro economical data that we mine from the Web.
The company has raised 5 million dollars so far and has a few dozen paying customers, who have doubled their sales.
We are looking for a machine learning/data mining expert who would lead the empirical research and its implementation in our production environment.
We are looking for people with passion for data, and proven research and hands-on track.
-Lead the research efforts (hands on)
- Apply and developing probabilistic, machine learning, and data mining techniques to build models to improve relevance, revenue, etc.
- Create multiple concurrent research projects in various domains including large scale data mining and machine learning.
- Identify unique opportunities to collect new data and mine existing data.
- PHD/ M.Sc in Mathematics /Computer Science or relevant fields
- Hands-On algorithm development in machine learning/data mining
- Experience with statistical tools - R
- Experience with Java/scala/python
- Familiar with Big Data- nice to have
- Familiar with analytical predictive industry- nice to have